I have created moisturisers for those who want products full of skin benefits with natural origins.
- The philosophy of Berry and Blossom is to use ingredients in their purest possible form, organic, Soil associated as much as possible.
- Oils sourced ethically and must be sustainable
- They must be cruelty free
- Genetically Modified ingredient free.
- No artifical perfume and colouring.
- My products are certified by cosmetic toxicologists for their safety and stability.
- Packaging is kept to a minimum and recycable, I only use what I need to keep the product safe in use and in transit. I do not add cost to the products by using expensive packaging.
Shared Threads Charity.
I support Shared Threads in Belfast and sister groups over Northern Ireland. It is a charity which “Provides sustainable menstrual hygiene solutions, to women who have no alternative” . Berry and Blossom are donating 50p from every sale of their creams. https://www.sharedthreads.co.uk
Crafted in County Down, Ireland, I deliver nourishment in a mindful way.
Providing you with conscious, sustainable, plant derived skincare.