Hydration Boost is a moisturiser which contains potent natural ingredients to assist your skin to hold on to moisture, aided by antioxidants and a rich skin nourishing organic oil. It is a light moisturiser best used in rotation or with normal moisturiser.
Hyaluronic acid (2%) is naturally occurring in the human body. A connective tissue organizer and hydrating substance, it is the most hydrating polymer known and can hold over 600X its own weight in water, giving skin volume and fullness.
Skin hydration is the cornerstone of the anti-aging. The acid forms a film on the skins surface. This hydrates the surface of the skin and prevents water loss. The skins texture is improved mainly due to the ability to form a hydrating film on the surface which reaffirms the strong benefit on signs of aging.
Green Tea Extract. (2%) Camellia Sinensis is renowned for its anti-oxidant and free radical properties, giving the ideal active ingredient for anti-aging, skin protecting and mature skin products. It works well with Hyaluronic Acid.
Organic Argan Oil. Argan’s’ anti-aging properties, due to high levels of Vitamin E and saponins (which soften the skin) are well documented. It helps to reduce wrinkles by restoring the skin’s water lipid layer and it also cools and soothes inflammation. Its ant-oxidant properties contribute to the neutralization of free radicals, particularly useful in the polluted Western hemisphere.
It is scented with the most fragrant of all anti aging essential oils, Rose Otto.
TIP… if you are in very dry air, dampen your skin slightly then apply the the Hydration Boost to lock in the extra moisture to keep your skin comfortable.
“This is my favourite moisturiser, it is like velvet on your face and my skin has improved with my continued use of it.” Grainne
50 mls £19.99
CONTAINS NUT OILS
Berry and Blossom Actives
- Agua (water)
- Light Coconut oil (Caprylic capric triglyceride)
- Vitis vinera (Grapeseed seed oil)
Natural plant derived emulsifiers and stablisers
- Argania Spinosa (Organic Argan) Kernal oil
- Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid)
- Camellia Sinensis leaf extract (Green Tea Extract)
- Tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E)
- Rosa Damask (Rose Otto flower Extract)
- Simmondsia Chensis (Jojoba Oil)
- Glyceryl stearate (derived from coconut)
- Glyceryl stearate S/E (derived from coconut)
- Peg100 stearate plant derived
- Vegetable Glycerine (vegetable derived)
- Cetyl alcohol (coconut derived)
- Stearic acid ( Stearic acid is a naturally occurring fat that occurs in our own skin naturally, this is plant derived)
- Soil Association Approved Preservative Sodium benzoate & Potassium sorbate Preservative, needed to keep you safe, and cream safe from contamination
- Phenoxyethanol Ethylhexylglycerin1 <1%
- Natural occurring Allergens- Linalool
Use a pea size amount on your finger tips and spread lightly over your face.
Use in rotation with your normal moisturiser, as Hyaluronic is an acid and might take time to get use to.
However it is a natural skin acid and in a low dose.
This product has been carefully formulated for use on all skin types. You can do a skin patch test to ensure it works for you. If irritation occurs, discontinue. It contains nut oils so please consult your doctor before hand if you have an nut allergy.
Use as directed.
Store in a cool place.
Avoid eye area, if this occurs and there is a reaction, please rinse thoroughly with warm water, and dry gently.