Men get dry irritated skin too with continuous shaving. Harsh ingredients in products can eventually dry the skin.
I have put together a set of two products which will relieve dry itchy skin, either under the beard or on exposed facial skin. It is non pore clogging.
The After shave Oil is mild, gentle and very absorbent. It contains organic, herbal and essential oils to soothe and care for the after shaved skin.
- Organic Sunflower oil filled with vitamins of A C E.
- Watermelon seed oil filled with linoleic and oleic acids, replaces these building blocks in your skin.
- Calendula Oil is a healing oils on itchy irritations
- Lavender is known for its soothing and anti inflammatory properties
- Cedarwood is the grounding scent.
The Organic butter balm has multi uses. It is great to condition beard hair, under beard skin, lips and soothes other parts on the face and body.
A little is all that is needed.
It contains five plant butters, well known for their skin caring virtues. Cream is the consistancy, butter is how it melts on contact with your skin. It is light, absorbs and smooths and softens, it can heal and soothe certain dryness. Perfect for the winter rescue remedy.
It is pure, vegan, non preservative, non filler, non colouring or scent…..natural except for the scent of chocolate from the organic, Soil Association Approved Cocoa butter. It naturally hydrates deep dryness, boosting the skin.
- **Soil Association and/or COSMOS certified ingredients, Vegan
- **Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii)
- **Mango Butter (Mangifera Indica),]
- *Rosehip seed butter (Rosa Rubigonia)
- *kukui Butter (Aleurites Moluccans )
- **Cocoa butter (Theobroma Cacao)
- Peach Kernal Oil oil (Prunus Persica)
- Natural Vitamin E (Tocopheral)